All creditors are equal but one is more equal than others.
HMRC is renowned and relentless in their pursuit of overdue or outstanding obligations from debtors.
Whether your company has tax arrears from PAYE, VAT, or corporation tax, we can assist you in putting together a definite plan to make sure that HMRC are placated and the problem debt dealt with.
This can also include:
- An upcoming tax bill you’re worried about paying or might not be able to pay
- Historic tax debts that continue to accrue interest and surcharges
- Receiving a statutory demand for tax arrears
- Contesting an HMRC winding-up petition
- Being visited by revenue enforcement officers or bailiffs looking to distrain on assets
We can negotiate with HMRC on your behalf and draw up an agreed plan of action that could also include a Time to Pay agreement which would give you time to build a repayment strategy.
We can also help you look at your internal processes to make sure that once you are up-to-date and on top of your tax affairs that you remain there.
Get Expert Advice
Our team are here to help with your queries — contact us today.